Paraffin therapy SPA-foot set
Set of paraffin therapy SPA for foot
Foot enzymes detox-exfoliant gently clean the surface layer of the epidermis of the feet’ skin and exfoliate the skin’s dead cells, allowing the beneficial ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Paraffin SPA-foot mask exerts a decisive regenerative action with beeswax and rose wax, and grape seed and wheat germ oil intensively nourish and moisturize, healing microfractures and other damage to the epidermis of legs. Jojoba oil and vitamin E fight free radicals, strengthen nail plates and have an antibacterial and antifungal effect.
✅Foot enzymes detox-exfoliant
A mixture of extracts from fresh fruits (lemon, bilberry, apple, sugar cane, and grapes) with the addition to the total acid content of 44% of a mixture of alpha-hydroxy acids (citric, lactic, glycol, and wine).
✅Paraffin SPA-foot mask
Butter shea, peach, and grapeseed oil, lanolin, beeswax, olive oil, wheat germ, sunflower, paraffin wax, rose wax, tamanu, jojoba, amaranth, honey, horse chestnut extract, vitamins E, A, green coffee extract, essential oils of tea kettles and wood.
- Open the sachet with exfoliation and distribute it evenly across the foot skin.
- Make a few circular massage movements, rubbing the Ekfolian and allowing it to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Leave for 5 minutes for a complete exfoliation process.
- Wash off the exfoliant with warm water.
- Open the sachet with a paraffin mask and intensively heat the mask in the palms;
- Spread evenly over the skin with a thin layer;
- Put on polyethylene socks and cover the feet with heat-retaining material;
- After 10-15 minutes, remove your socks and wet the leftover paraffin with a paper cloth or towel.
Use the mask 2-3 times a week for better effect.
not just cosmetics,
but also Cosmeceuticals