Peeling SET H2ydrO
Hydrating facial peeling set Cannabis Energy, 9 sachet
Global restructuring of all skin types to correct premature aging pronounced hydrating and smoothing skin tone—professional skin care at home.
Just three simple steps to skin improvement
STEP 1 – peeling-resurfacer
STEP 2 – transdermal conductor-booster
STEP 3 – post-peeling mask
Lactobionic Acid 10%
Uneven skin tone for all skin types
photo- and chrono-aging
Hyperkeratosis, congestive spots
Dry and flabby skin
Antioxidant and immune protection
Peeling Resurfacer H2YDRO PEEL pH=3,5
Peeling-resurfacer improves skin quality, increasing its tone and elasticity, smoothes small wrinkles, and relieves inflammation. Enriched with cannabis and polyhydroxy acids provides antioxidant protection and aligns the relief and color of the skin.
Simulating transdermal booster conductor H2YDRO BOOSTER pH=5,0
Simulation of transdermal conductor-booster for skin restructuring, restoration of physiological hydration, modeling of a collagen-elastin matrix, and increasing skin tone, density, and elasticity. The maximum concentration of polypeptides, ketoglutarate acid, and multi-biotics restores the microbiome, smoothes fine wrinkles, and lightens the skin.
Intense soothing post-peeling mask H2YDRO MASK pH=6,2
The intense soothing post-peeling mask increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin, protects the cells, and stimulates their physiological recovery. It prevents premature skin aging, neutralizes free radicals, provides 3D hydro lifting, and supports a normal microbiome.
Peeling Resurfacer H2YDRO PEEL
INCI: Sorbitol, Aqua, Lactobionic Acid, Lactic Acid, Xylitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ketoglutaric Acid, Cannabis Sativa Callus Lysate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gun Proline, Gly , Inulin, Lecithin, Ferulic Acid, Xantan Gum.
Simulating transdermal booster conductor H2YDRO BOOSTER
INCI: Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Xylitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ketoglutaric Acid, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Inulin, Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-7 24, Geny Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Tocoherol, Palmitoyl Camellia Sinensis Extract, Beta-Glucan, Trehalose, Algin, Moringa Of Sorbitan Caprylate, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid
Intensive soothing post-peel mask H2YDRO MASK
INCI: Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Urea, Cholesterol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acid, inulin , Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Heptapept Етиlhexyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Oliv , Bisabolol, Sorbitan Caprylate, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid.
- Clean the facial, neck, and cleavage areas with H2YDRO mousse. Apply a small mousse to the wet face with circular massaging motions. Rinse with water. Dry with a napkin.
- Apply 2.5 ml (half sachet) on dry skin of the face, neck, and neckline. STEP 1 H2YDRO PEEL. When first applied, hold the peeling for up to 3 minutes; without flushing the peel, use 2.5 ml (half sachet). STEP 2 H2YDRO BOOSTER. Last another 3 minutes.
Without rinsing H2YDRO BOOSTER, apply 2.5 ml of peeling residue to last 5 min. When using, focus on the sensation and gradually increase the frequency and duration of the peeling on the skin, observing the skin reaction.
- After the exposure time, rinse with warm water using sponges.
- Apply 2.5 ml (half sachet) STEP 2 H2YDRO BOOSTER on the dry skin of the face, neck, and cleavage. Gently massage for maximum asset penetration. Do not flush.
- Apply the restorative post-peeling mask STEP 3 H2YDRO MASK, and leave it on the skin for 12 hours.
After the first treatment, the soak time between the application of the layers can be increased, taking into account the individual sensitivity of the skin—minimum course of 3 procedures with an interval of 7 days between systems.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes. Rinse with plenty of running water
- Do not use the product on hypersensitive, allergic, and damaged skin.
- During the peeling period, avoid direct sunlight. Acids increase the photosensitivity of the skin. It is recommended to use sunscreen SPF 15+.
not just cosmetics,
but also Cosmeceuticals